[Michlib-l] MI OER Summit Call For Proposals Open

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 28 09:04:53 EDT 2022

The MI OER Summit Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the call for proposals<https://www.mioer.org/> for the Michigan OER Summit is now open.

Now in its 5th year, the MI OER Summit will be held virtually on September 29-30, 2022. This year's theme is "Looking Back, Looking Forward," so we invite everyone to submit proposals that speak to how your open education work has changed and transformed during the past two years. As we grapple and cope with the challenges this pandemic has brought into our lives, we need to look back on lessons learned and look forward to what we can do to re-imagine our future together.

The deadline for submitting proposals is May 16, 2022. We hope you consider presenting and stay tuned for the announcement of keynote speakers and registration (free) for this event.

Shannon White
Library Development Manager
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>