[Michlib-l] Braille Collection?

Wambaugh, Stephanie (LEO) WambaughS at michigan.gov
Fri Apr 29 15:21:00 EDT 2022

Anne,
The Braille and Talking Book Library serves qualifying Michigan residents with braille and audio book service. We have over 23,000 braille books in hardcopy and electronic formats. Anyone unable to use standard print due to a visual, physical or reading disability can receive our free service. We are a part of the National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS). If you have a patron in mind needing braille books, please connect them with us!
Thank you,
Stephanie Wambaugh, Outreach and Youth Librarian (she/her)
Michigan Braille and Talking Book Library (BTBL)
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
P.O. Box 30007
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: 1-800-992-9012