[Michlib-l] Clinton-Macomb Public Library Job Opening - Full-Time Customer CARE Manager

Katie LeBlanc kleblanc at cmpl.org
Mon Aug 1 15:01:09 EDT 2022

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is seeking high quality candidates with outstanding external and internal customer service skills to join our Customer CARE team as a Full-Time Customer CARE Manager. This position includes supervising assigned departmental staff (hiring, quality control of customer service, scheduling, time card approval, performance reviews, workplace safety, and emergency preparedness) at one or more locations, among other duties. We offer a pleasant work environment with clean and modern facilities. This position will be based primarily out of our brand new state of the art North Branch. This person will report to the Head of Customer CARE.

Our full job description and application requirements are available here: http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CMPL-Full-time-Customer-CARE-Manager-August-2022.pdf

Katie LeBlanc
Head of Customer CARE/System Administrator
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Rd
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
586-226-5021