[Michlib-l] Coloma Public Library millage passed

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Wed Aug 3 08:51:55 EDT 2022

Good Morning MichLibL,

Coloma Public Library's 10yr millage with Headlee override passed!  While,
we have great community support, I am also very thankful to have our 'secret
weapon' in the form of Shirley Bruursema who provided much guidance for my
first campaign as a Director in Michigan.

It's going to be a nice day in Coloma. I hope it's a nice one in your
library too! Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy