[Michlib-l] UPDATE : FREE TO A GOOD HOME :)

Klocek, Angela aklocek at sccl.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 4 16:23:48 EDT 2022

Happy post post millage day everyone 😊

The tattle tape is gone.

I forgot to mention, we also have dvd lock cases available too. Picture is attached 😊

*The single DVD cases with no cover are still available.
*The single DVD cases with covers are also still available, some have been spoken for.

*With our ongoing project more will be available 😊

Please let me know if want and they will be sent through RIDES.

Hope all are having a good week.

Angela Klocek
Technical Services Senior Librarian
St. Clair County Michigan