[Michlib-l] You're invited: Navajo Code Talkers presentation on Zoom

Grimm, Erica grimmel at myjdl.com
Mon Aug 8 10:44:47 EDT 2022

Good Monday morning,

I'd like to take a moment to invite all of you to a very special Jackson District Library program being hosted tonight (Monday, 8/8) on Zoom.  Navajo Code Talkers Day is August 14 and in honor of that, this evening at 6pm, staff from Jackson District Library will be hosting via Zoom, Laura Tohe, the daughter of a Navajo Code Talker, who will be speaking about the Code Talkers and their role in World War II.  To get to the Zoom presentation, click here:  https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83133589253

I hope you can make it, we're very excited to host this speaker and honor such an important group of people in our history!

Erica Grimm
Brooklyn Branch Manager
Jackson District Library
207 N Main St.