[Michlib-l] Looking for an in-service presenter

Kricket Hoekstra kricket at fadl.org
Mon Aug 8 14:31:26 EDT 2022

Hello Libraryland,

We are looking for a presenter for a staff training/in-service.
Specifically a presenter who can talk about ways for library staff to
handle difficult patron situations (i.e. patrons harassing staff, etc.). Do
you know of any presenters that might fit this description? Or know of any
organizations that might be a good resource to reach out to? We are aware
of Ryan Dowd and are looking for what other options are out there. There is
flexibility for virtual and/or in-person presenters.

Please reply off-list. I will compile responses and share them with anyone
interested.
Thanks!

Kricket Hoekstra
she/her