[Michlib-l] Program recommendation

Ryan DeCoster rdecoster at charlevoixlibrary.org
Wed Aug 10 12:14:13 EDT 2022

Hello all,
Last night Greg Bodker presented on Birding vs. Birdwatching<https://data.charlevoixlibrary.org/event/birdwatching-vs-birding-michigan-nature-association-photo-contest-winner-greg-bodker> and I highly recommend him and his presentation. Greg was engaging, informative, and had some of the best bird photographs in his presentation. Also, he provided handouts specific to our area for attendees to use for Birding and home Birdwatching purposes. Here is his email address:
backyardbirdsandbeyond at gmail.com

Thank you,
Ryan DeCoster
Adult Services Supervisor