[Michlib-l] Library Aide I - Circulation Positions Available

Chelsea McCoy cmccoy at loutitlibrary.org
Fri Aug 12 15:37:28 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

Due to some internal promotions and shuffling around before the school
year, we have four open positions for Library Aide I - Circulation. Two
positions at 13 hours per week and two positions at 24 hours per week.

Loutit District Library seeks an energetic individual to work in
Circulation Services. Primary job functions include checking in, sorting,
and shelving materials; emptying the book drops, and ensuring the
collections are in order through regular shelf-reading. Additional duties
include directing volunteer shelvers, processing interlibrary loan
deliveries, and filling in for brief periods at the Check-Out Desk in the
absence of assigned staff

For all openings and full job descriptions, visit bit.ly/workatloutit.

Thanks,
Chelsea

--

<http://loutitlibrary.org/>

Chelsea McCoy

Community Engagement Librarian

she/her (what’s this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>)

616.850.6917 | loutitlibrary.org

407 Columbus Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417

Expanding Horizons. Enriching Minds. Engaging Community.
<https://www.facebook.com/LoutitDistrictLibrary/>
<https://www.instagram.com/loutitlibrary/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGvakceRtYoYlJabcxzAcw>