[Michlib-l] Upcoming Program at Brandon Township Public Library: Judy Sima: My Mother's Voice

Jesse Cornea jcornea at brandonlibrary.org
Sat Aug 13 13:00:00 EDT 2022

On Tuesday August 16th at 6:30 p.m., Brandon Township Public Library will
be hosting Judy SIma for a presentation of "My Mother's Voice." Judy shares
the compelling story of her Mother's encounter with the Gestapo, her escape
from Germany during World War II, and adjustment to life in America. Using
intriguing "Conversation Starters," Judy helps audiences bring their own
treasured memories back to life.

This program will be at the library, located in our community room.
Register here:
https://www.brandonlibrary.org/ecal/#/events/AoXCRMVgRl/instances/nMQToNZI8H/

*Jesse Cornea*

Library Associate