[Michlib-l] Genre Classification Labels-FREE

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Aug 16 09:17:26 EDT 2022

As we are spring cleaning (a bit late in the year, I know!) we came across
some genre classification labels that we no longer use and would like to
pass along to a library that may benefit from them.  If you want one, you
will get them all--one shot out the door.  First one to send me your RIDES
code wins! I have attached a picture but if it does not come through well,
the labels are Music, Bestseller, Former Bestseller, Cars, Movie Tie-In,
Careers, Criticism and Horror & Suspense.
[image: Genre Labels.jpg]
--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department

*I am currently listening to Sparring Partners by John Grisham, Nightwork
by Nora Roberts and reading Out of the Clear Blue Sky by Kristan Higgins*