[Michlib-l] free books

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Thu Aug 18 18:24:40 EDT 2022

Hello there MichlibL,

  We received multiple copies of the following books and will be glad to
share. If you want copies for your library, please send me your rides code,
titles of interest, and number of copies you'd like.  Condition is like new.

Discovering Words by Jean Fargo 1992

Samson's Fights (2003-for low vocab adult readers)

Where People Live by Linda Ribaudo (Community Issues series)

An Invitation to Write by Richard Krawiec

Quest for Life, women of Oakland edited by Beccah Rothschild (for low vocab
adult readers)

There will be more offerings as we process the donations!

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy