[Michlib-l] Michigan Renaissance Festival Discounted Tickets Via MAP Now Available

Jim Flury jflury at tln.org
Fri Aug 19 11:38:54 EDT 2022

Good Morning,

The Michigan Renaissance Festival kicks off tomorrow, Saturday, August 20 in Holly [ https://www.michrenfest.com/ | https://www.michrenfest.com/ ]

As has been the case most years, Michigan Renaissance Festival, 2022 is a MAP partner destination. As a result your patrons can save $$$ by using the super secret MAP promotion code of renfest22 to purchase their discounted MRF tickets.

MRF is a popular MAP destination, but we leave them in inactive status until we get our promotional discount code information. Most years that doesn't occur until the day before the festival opens, as was the case this year.

Please be sure to share this great MAP news with your patrons!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network