[Michlib-l] Shelving components available

Katerli Bounds boundsk at cantonpl.org
Fri Aug 19 16:58:28 EDT 2022

Hello -

We are making a number of changes to our shelving over the next 6 months, and have some items available immediately and a number of matching items that will be available over that timeframe.

On immediate offer:

  *   (8) 7.5' tall Montel cantilever-style welded steel frames that fit 36"wide shelves
  *   (22) 9" x 36" flat shelves
  *   (110) 11" x 36" flat shelves
  *   (140) 3" x 36" shelf backers
  *   (80) wire bookends

Additional available over the next 6 months, timing could be coordinated:

  *   (262) 11" x 36" flat shelves
  *   (40) 7.5' tall Montel cantilever-style welded steel frames that fit 36"wide shelves
  *   (75) 15" x 36" Garage-door style magazine shelves
  *   Custom double-sided CD unit (18'4" long x 27" wide x 49" tall) with 72 pull out drawers

Pictures of the immediately available shelving components in action attached. Wood end panels not available.

Please let me know if you're interested -
Thanks, Kat

Katerli Bounds
Circulation Services Department Head

Canton Public Library