[Michlib-l] Circulating Technology

Amy Sturgeon asturgeon at gcdl.org
Thu Aug 25 11:00:02 EDT 2022

Hi All,

I am compiling a list of the pros and cons of circulating electronics (specifically Nintendo Switch and Oculus/Meta Quest). We are not doing this yet but we have opened the discussion to possibly make them available for checkout in the future. I'm looking for libraries who have circulated these types of things. What are your experiences, good and bad? Any advice or tips?
After I compile it I can share my list with anyone else who is interested as well.

Thanks in advance!

Amy Sturgeon
Program Director
Gladwin County District Library