[Michlib-l] City of Champions - 2021 Michigan Notable

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Thu Aug 25 15:56:37 EDT 2022

Hello All,

My library is wanting to reach out to the authors of "City of Champions: A History of Triumph and Defeat in Detroit" but a general Google search doesn't seem to garner any contact information for the authors.

Has anyone had Stefan Szymanski and Silke-Maria Weineck at their library and feel comfortable sharing their contact information with me? Is there any other resources I can reach out to that can put our library in contact with Michigan authors? This title was a Notable selection in 2021, but I am not exactly sure how to reach out to that organization either.

Thanks!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.