[Michlib-l] Target Marketing

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Thu Aug 25 17:09:18 EDT 2022

Hello All,

We are doing a free Retirement 101 seminar at our library in early October and I would like to do come target marketing (send the info around to specific groups) but I am not exactly sure who to target? The program will cover what you need to know as you approach retirement, so, I guess... ages 50-70?

Any suggestions?

Our library currently markets to local free publications, online community calendars, and social media, as well as internal library signage. We don't send out anything via mail, but would consider if the attendance justified the cost.

Thanks!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.