[Michlib-l] Monday Afternoon, August 29 B&T Update

Jim Flury jflury at tln.org
Tue Aug 30 07:52:55 EDT 2022

Good Morning,

Please see below the late Monday afternoon, August 29 update from Baker & Taylor.

I am happy to continue providing these updates; B&T is an important partner and as such we wish them the best as they continue to work through their difficulties.

That said, if you would like me to cease and desist when it comes to providing these updates that's fine, too. Many/most have probably already signed up to receive B&T's emails direct from the source, anyway. You will get a break during my vacation (next) week. Fingers crossed B&T will be back online before then.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network