[Michlib-l] Free 3D Printers

River Rapids District Library Staff staff at riverrapidslibrary.org
Sat Aug 27 08:55:43 EDT 2022

Hello,
My director forwarded this to me.  We are a library in Chesaning,
Michigan.  We have a small but growing maker space and are starting a STEAM
club for elementary students and one for teens.  If these are still
available we would be very interested in one or both for our programs here.

Please let me know if you have questions or if they are still available.

Thank you for your time.
James

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 4:59 PM Lynne Clark <director at riverrapidslibrary.org>
wrote:

> [...]