[Michlib-l] Virtual Presentation on federal government contracts

Paula Drummond drummond at ypsilibrary.org
Tue Dec 6 17:24:30 EST 2022

The Ypsilanti District Library partners with the Ann Arbor Area SCORE
office to offer virtual programs of interest to small business owners,
entrepreneurs, and those interested in starting a small business. On Dec
14th, we're offering a free presentation on Zoom on federal government
contracts, which can be challenging to those unfamiliar with government
contracting.  Here is the program description:

" The Federal Government awarded $154B of contracts to small businesses in
FY 21. Have you ever thought about getting a small piece of that pie? This
session will outline the fundamental steps and techniques you need to
potentially obtain federal contracts. We will discuss the approach that any
company business can use as well as the special set aside categories of
procurement that exist. In addition, we will discuss federal and local
resources that are available to help you achieve success."

This program is free.  Please feel free to share this information with
anyone you think may be interested, including your library patrons, anyone
is welcome to attend!

Please note that you must register for this program in order to get the
Zoom meeting link; it will be sent to all registrants a couple of days in
advance of the program.

Here's the link to the event page, where you register:

https://attend.ypsilibrary.org/event/7421230

 If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

--

Paula C. Drummond

Head, Adult Services Department

Ypsilanti District Library