[Michlib-l] Requests

Dana Pakulski dana.pakulski at finlandia.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:09:23 EST 2022

Hello all!

We are in need of some large and medium mailer envelopes. If any of you
have some spare we would be most grateful. Rides code is ZF007

We also have some printer ink needing a home see attached photo and send
your rides code if you would like it. Two of each color.

Dana Pakulski (She/They)
Assistant Librarian, Finlandia University
Address:  601 Quincy St, Sulo & Aileen Maki Library, Hancock, MI 49930
Phone:  906-487-7502
Email:  dana.pakulski at finlandia.edu <sandra.turnquist at finlandia.edu>
SUH    zf007

 “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” *— John Green*