[Michlib-l] Roseville Public Library In-Person/Virtual Program: Mental Health and the Holidays

Rachel Smith (Roseville Public Library) rsmith at roseville-mi.gov
Mon Dec 12 12:37:51 EST 2022

Hello Michigan Library Land,

I am very excited to announce that the Roseville Public Library has partnered with our local Mental Health org, Macomb County Community Mental Health, to provide our patrons with a program which will discuss how to help yourself and others with mental health struggles that can crop up/be worsened by the end of the year holidays.
We felt this was a very important to discuss, especially with the severe impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the grief of losing so many loved ones.

In order to reach those who are unable to visit the library in-person, or those who are uncomfortable talking about these topics around others, we will be offering this program virtually.
Leslie Styer of MCCMH will be at the Roseville Public Library in person and we will stream the program via Zoom for everyone else.

While the organization and some of the resources may be local to Macomb County, I believe anyone can benefit from the topics that will be discussed. Please feel free to promote this program to your staff or patrons, and attend yourself.

The program is this Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 6pm-7:30pm.

Please register on our calendar here: http://rosevillelibrary.org/wordpress/event-calendar/#/events/Q1xn7VAAOo/instances/KtD71EdpQH/

If you provide your email, you will be sent a confirmation email and a day-before reminder email with the information, Zoom link & Meeting ID.

If you have any questions, or have issues registering, please email me at rsmith at roseville-mi.gov.

[cid:9b7f783c-fc56-4fac-b57a-ea4ebdc6864c]

Best,
Rachel Smith

__________________________

Rachel Smith

Adult Services Librarian/Archivist

Roseville Public Library

rsmith at roseville-mi.gov

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.

Archives Office Hours by Appointment Only (Phone/Virtual until further notice)​

http://rosevillelibrary.org/wordpress/library-archives/

29777 Gratiot Avenue

Roseville, MI  48066

586-447-4560 (Archives)

586-445-5407 (Library General Information)

[cid:27e0300f-603e-4bd0-8477-2068286e7b39]