[Michlib-l] Madison Heights Renovation Begins

Vanessa Verdun-Morris VanessaVerdun-Morris at Madison-Heights.org
Fri Dec 16 10:32:56 EST 2022

Good morning, All-TLN, DSLRT, and Michlib-l,

Madison Heights Public Library's renovation is beginning! After today, we'll only be offering curbside service out of our side door. Attached is an updated information sheet we've distributed to patrons, which also announces our library offering the MyLIBRO app.

Thanks to all the libraries providing extra service to our patrons during this time. We're looking forward to our grand re-opening!

​[-Vanessa Verdun-Morris (she/her), Library Director, City of Madison Heights, 248-837-2852, madison-heights.org/library]