[Michlib-l] D&D Programs

Jessica Holman jdholman.npl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:37:56 EST 2022

If you have general D&D for librarians questions, I have three years'
experience running games for tweens and teens. Most of that time has been
over Zoom, successfully, giving kids something to do when everything was
shut down, and being able to make the game accessible to rural patrons.

On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 11:18 AM Jacque LaFreniere via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We are interested also!
>
> Jacqueline LaFreniere, Director
> Beaver Island District Library
> 26400 Donegal Bay Road
> PO Box 246
> Beaver Island, MI 49782
> (231) 448-2701
>

> On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:37 PM Gillian Streeter via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Trent,
>>

>> I’m the youth librarian at ELPL and was wondering if you could direct me
>> to the staff that run D&D sessions for CADL? We have some ELPL community
>> members interested in playing but haven’t had experience running a library
>> game.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> Gillian Streeter, Youth Services Librarian
>>
>> East Lansing Public Library
>>
>> gstreet at cityofeastlansing.com
>>
>> 517-319-6840 (office)

Jessica Holman