[Michlib-l] [EXTERNAL] The Personal Librarian - Copies to rehome

Crystal Corcoran Crystal.Corcoran2 at FarmLib.org
Wed Dec 21 10:27:14 EST 2022

All are taken!

Crystal Corcoran
Asst. Dept. Head - Adult Services
Farmington Community Library
23500 Liberty St.
Farmington, MI  48335
248-553-0300 x 262

From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> On Behalf Of Crystal Corcoran via Michlib-l
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 10:15 AM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Michlib-l] The Personal Librarian - Copies to rehome

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello all! I have appx 20 extra copies of The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict left over from her author talk.  Would anyone like 1/some/all?  Let me know and I will send through RIDES.