[Michlib-l] Register for MCLS Virtual Dialogue about motivation

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Wed Dec 21 15:41:01 EST 2022

How do you get motivated about doing the tasks that you really aren't looking forward to doing? What strategies can you learn from others to motivate yourself to get all that work done?

Motivation is the topic of MCLS's first Virtual Dialogue of 2023, on Tuesday, January 17, at 10:30am-noon Eastern (9:30-11am Central). Registration is open now at  https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/virtual-dialogues-2023.

One of the bright spots during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic was our Virtual Dialogue series, and we're thrilled to bring them back. The Virtual Dialogues aren't a webinar or workshop, but instead are an opportunity for librarians and library workers at all levels and in all library types to talk about issues impacting their work. During the dialogue, we will spend time sharing thoughts, ideas, and insights with other participants.

Additional dialogues are planned for March 15, May 11, July 11, September 14, and November 15, on topics that are important to you! You can register at the link for one, a few, or all of the dialogues. We can't wait to engage with you!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her/hers)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, and Training Team
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
(517) 481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D91552.9E8B9670]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> [cid:image002.png at 01D91552.9E8B9670] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>  [cid:image003.png at 01D91552.9E8B9670] <https://mcls.org/>