[Michlib-l] Job Posting- FT Technology - Hartland's Cromaine Library

Sarah Neidert sarah at cromaine.org
Tue Dec 27 15:21:45 EST 2022

Due to advancement, the Cromaine District Library in Hartland, MI is
seeking a creative, adaptable,* full-time librarian with a technology
background or a technology professional* to join our team. If providing
great service motivates you and you'd like to connect library patrons with
the resources they need, we would love to hear from you!

Please see the attached job posting for more information. Send your
application (available at www.cromaine.org/job-board), resume and cover
letter to drandolf at cromaine.org.  Applications accepted until Wednesday,
January 18th.

Please contact me off list with questions.

--
Sarah Neidert
Director, Cromaine District Library
sarah at cromaine.org