[Michlib-l] open Outreach Position at CMPL

Amy Young ayoung at cmpl.org
Tue Feb 1 09:05:34 EST 2022

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve? Our part-time Adult Outreach Position may be right for you! The successful candidate will work 22.5 hours a week, including some nights and weekends. The deadline for this position is March 18, 2022 at 5 pm. For the complete posting, salary information, please visit:

http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/CMPL-22.5-hour-Adult-Outreach-Librarian.pdf

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas. Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

Amy Young
Head of Adult Services
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road