[Michlib-l] Trends question

Dave Ewick ewickd at cantonpl.org
Thu Feb 3 11:29:59 EST 2022

Hello -
I'm curious what are the most relevant and/or interesting articles/books/etc. that you've come across recently? Don't feel a need to limit yourselves to the "normal" library sources. I'm interested in broadening my view and felt that you would be a good resource to tap.

For example, I recently read "The Library as Infrastructure" by and found it fascinating (attached). If you reply directly to me I will collate and post a summary of responses.  Also, the IFLA trend report is a great roundup of what's ahead for us.  (attached)

Stay safe & be well my friends!
Dave

Dave Ewick
Head of Information Services