[Michlib-l] LHPL hiring Library Aides $10-12; 20hr/wk

Betty Adams badams at inksterlibrary.org
Tue Feb 8 15:47:10 EST 2022

Hello Library World!

The Leanna Hicks Public Library is hiring 2 part-time Library Aides. We are
in a brand new building, heading into our first fall of programming and
community creativity at our new location! Join a team that is dedicated to
librarianship and raising the bar for their community. The new location
features 20 public access computer terminals, 2 AWE learning stations, a
Career Center, a Teen Room, a Children's Room, one large meeting room, a
Historical Room, and study rooms. There is a lawn area perfect for warm
weather outside fun!

See the attached Job Description and send any inquiries to Library
Director, Betty Adams, badams at inksterlibrary.org.

Be well,
Betty
--

-Betty Adams

Library Director
Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster, MI
badams at inksterlibrary.org

Adult Services Committee Chair
The Library Network

Main Coordinator
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Detroit
teamdolly at wayne.edu

Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster
2500 Hamlin Drive
Inkster, MI 48141
(313) 563-2822
inkster.lib.mi.us
*Your place to learn, huddle, play, and lead. *