[Michlib-l] Looking for free copies of "The Women of the Copper Country"

Suzanne Krueger Suzanne.Krueger at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 15 11:26:36 EST 2022

If anyone is done with their copies of the Great Michigan Read 2021-2022 book selection, "The Women of the Copper Country", by Mary Doria Russell, I would love to have about 10 copies. If you have any you would like to share, please send through MeL Rides to Monroe County Library System Agency Code 500-ZV231 Ida Branch Library (Attention Suzanne). We are using the book for our One Book, One Community selection in March. I'm hoping to get more readers engaged in our programming. I will be happy to take one copy if that's all you might have to share.
Thank you!

Suzanne Krueger

Monroe County Library System

Community Librarian