[Michlib-l] Architects and Collaborations

NW Amy Stockwell director at whitecloudlibrary.net
Wed Feb 16 16:05:05 EST 2022

Hello!

I am new to the director position and my board is considering trying to
build a new building.  They are debating on trying to collaborate with our
city manager to share a space.

For anyone who shares with the City offices can you share your good, bad,
and ugly!!  And what you would do differently if you were being approached
on this?!

Just trying to make sure I cover all bases!

Also, can anyone share an architect that they worked with and were pleased
with?

Thanks!

Amy

White Cloud Community Library