[Michlib-l] Book and Author Society Event - February 21st at 7pm

Tammy Turgeon turgeont at libcoop.net
Wed Feb 16 16:56:40 EST 2022

The Book and Author Society is excited to announce our next event!

We have Daniel Black, author of Don't Cry for Me, for our program on
Monday, February 21st at 7pm.

Daniel Black is an author and professor of African American studies and
English at Clark Atlanta University. His books include The Coming,
Perfect Peace, and They Tell Me of a Home. He is the winner of the
Distinguished Writer’s Award for the Mid-Atlantic Writer’s Association,
has been nominated for The Townsend Literary Prize, The Ernest J. Gaines
Award, the Ferro-Grumbley Literary Prize, the Lambda Literary Award, and
the Georgia Author of the Year Prize. He was raised in Blackwell,
Arkansas and lives in Atlanta, Georgia.

There is no cost! Registration is available at
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gZbml_y5Tw6bM4a_Lg1wUw

If possible, please share this event with your library patrons. All are
welcome!

Information about the Book and Author Society can be found on our
website bookandauthor.org
Tammy

--
Tammy Turgeon