[Michlib-l] Children's Library Materials Free With Updated Link

Rebecca Hall Rebecca.Hall at farmlib.org
Sun Feb 20 16:31:27 EST 2022

Hello,

I had the wrong link in the last email, so I've resent it with the correct link below.  Sorry for the mix up!

We have some children's materials that we're looking to pass along.  Please contact me off list if you are interested by Thursday, Feb. 24.  These items will need to be picked up.  I've created a google drive folder with photos of the items.  You can view them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F_FhgXNHJa4_6ltvHrNKIbWxKLJMfGtU?usp=sharing

We have the following items available:
Wooden Nature Lacing Beads
Wooden Mix n' Match Dress Up for Bears and Curious George
Whose Baby Puzzle
Waffle Blocks
Tall Stacker Pegs Building Set
Soundtooning Puzzle