[Michlib-l] Copper Country with Author Mikel Classen - WLTL

EmmaLee Herlocher eherlocher at whitelakelibrary.org
Mon Feb 28 10:33:34 EST 2022

Hello all,

Apologies for cross posting.

The White Lake Township Library will be hosting author Mikel Classen from
the U.P. on *March 8th at 6:30 pm* for an *In Person* program.

This program is being hosted as part of our Great Michigan Read themed
events and is funded in part by Michigan Humanities, an affiliate of the
National Endowment of the Humanities. Presented with Highland Township
Public Library.

Mikel Classen has been writing and photographing northern Michigan in
newspapers and magazines for over thirty-five years, creating feature
articles about the life and culture of Michigan’s north country. At this
program he will be talking about the Copper Country and the mining life and
culture that thrived in the area.

We would like to invite you and your patrons to attend this event!
Registration can be found here:
https://whitelakelibrary.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=5151&ag=&et=&df=calendar&cn=0&private=0&ln=0&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/03/01

EmmaLee Herlocher
Programming Librarian