[Michlib-l] Free: 3M Tattletape Sensitizer/Desensitizers

Bruce MacDonald bmacdona at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:11:05 EST 2022

We have three functional 3M tattletape sensitizer/desensitizers available.
They are each 20” x 16.5” x 6.5”, and weigh 45 lbs. Sorry, shipping is not
feasible. I would prefer to give all three to the same library.

First of all, I need to know that someone wants them. I can set them aside
and you can get them whenever you like, including if you are visiting
Marquette later in the year. I can't guarantee that we can bring them to
you, though if we ever have in-person conferences again, then.... maybe.

New equivalents of these are still fairly expensive, so I would prefer not
to recycle them if they are of use to another library. I already have three
additional non-functional units to recycle.

Please see attached photos. They tested good, but these are from the 1990s,
so "as-is".

   - 2 x 3M model 955C.
   - 1 x 3M model 435.

Bruce A. MacDonald