[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Substitute Librarian

Katie Ester esterk at libcoop.net
Mon Jan 3 10:20:23 EST 2022

Hi all,

As Shelby Township Library prepares to open our brand new building in
2022, we're looking for some talented librarians to join our team. We
are now accepting applications for a Substitute Librarian to conduct
library services and programs for patrons. Applicants must have a
Master's Degree in Library Science. Previous professional library
experience preferred.

The hourly pay rate for this position is $23.00, with no benefits.

Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by the Human
Resource Department. EOE

If you have specific questions about this position, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

--
Katie Ester