[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation - Travel Speaker

Danielle Hansard danielle.hansard at westlandlibrary.org
Mon Jan 3 15:05:17 EST 2022

Hi all,

I’d like to share the contact information for a speaker we’ve had several times at our library, who I highly recommend.

Mariya Fogarasi has traveled to and lived in several different countries across the world, and when she returned to the U.S. in 2016, she began speaking about her travels. Her presentations are very engaging and she's great with the audience.

Her website is https://mariyatravels.net/ and her email is mariyatf at umich.edu.

Best,
Danielle

Danielle Hansard

Reference Librarian

William P. Faust Public Library of Westland

6123 Central City Pkwy.

Westland, MI 48185

734-326-6123 ext. 2845

danielle.hansard at westlandlibrary.org

[https://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/093e5cae-0708-434f-ba53-01f7fceec049/For%20website.%20brandenburg-gate-a-brief-historys.jpg]<https://mariyatravels.net/>
Mariya Travels<https://mariyatravels.net/>
With 82 million inhabitants, Germany is the most populous state in the European Union and after the United States, the most popular immigrant destination in the world.
mariyatravels.net