[Michlib-l] Covid, again

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Tue Jan 4 16:03:25 EST 2022

I just saw that.  We have it as a response scenario in case we have a large
portion (about 40%+) out in quarantine, paired with reduced hours so we
don't burn out the others.  But, as of right now (Tuesday, January 4 at
4pm), it's not an immediate option for us.  For comparison, our county is
next to Kalamazoo County, but our most recent figures have us at 16%
positivity.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*