[Michlib-l] Expungement clinic at Farmington Community Library

Emanuela DeCenso Emanuela.DeCenso at FarmLib.org
Thu Jan 6 16:39:47 EST 2022

Hello collective wisdom,

    I was contacted by the presenters just few minutes ago, the clinic will be offered virtually via Zoom.
Registration numbers has been increased up to 40 participants, and the deadline remains for January 19.

Thank you very much,

Emma
Emanuela DeCenso
Head of Adult Services
Farmington Community Library
emanuela.decenso at farmlib.org
248-848-4312

________________________________
From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of Emanuela DeCenso via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 10:51 AM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Expungement clinic at Farmington Community Library

Happy New Year everyone,

     It has been a while since you last read anything in respect to any events from Farmington Community Library.
Well, it is never too late to start.

   Our library will be hosting on February 11 from 1-4 an expungement clinic which will be generously provided by the Lakeshore Legal Aid and Oakland County Bar Association. The event is free, and in person, so the masks will be required. Registration ends on January 19 and is limited to 30 participants.

   The registration link is below, so feel free to share with your patrons.
https://farmlib.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=32846&Lib=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/02/01
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.evanced.info/Customer/farmlib/LAKESHORE_2FE320DE.JPG]<https://farmlib.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=32846&Lib=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/02/01>
Expungement Clinic<https://farmlib.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=32846&Lib=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/02/01>
/