[Michlib-l] First Amendment Audit

AD Jeffrey Babbitt dorjb at llcoop.org
Wed Jan 12 10:33:47 EST 2022

It would make for a fascinating and helpful discussion. I'm not very familiar with FRICN MEDIA, but was under the impression it was just a guy with a YouTube channel, which is how everything seems to start in the digital age. As a new director with little to no experience with auditors, I would appreciate hearing more about this from more experienced administrators. At any rate, a First Amendment Audit is a deeply interesting idea, public sector or no.

Jeffrey Babbitt, MLIS
Director
Dorr Township Library
1804 Sunset Dr.