[Michlib-l] We have some books up for grabs

Lyons Library lyonslib at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:16:01 EST 2022

We've acquired a small stack of books that we don't need as we already have them in our collection.  We're giving them away to anyone who needs them, just provide me with your RIDES code and I will get them sent out.  They are all in excellent (like new) condition.  Below is a list of what I have available (a photo is also attached):

Paradise Valley
C.J. Box - Hardcover

Daylight
David Baldacci - Hardcover

The Newcomer
Mary Kay Andrews - Hardcover

Lucky Girl
Jamie Pacton - Hardcover

The Rise of Magicks
Nora Roberts - Softcover

A Hill of Beans
William W. Johnstone & J.A. Johnstone - Large Print/Softcover

The Sharpshooter Repentance Creek
Tobias Cole - Large Print/Softcover

Jennifer Kreiner
Director