[Michlib-l] Summer Reading tracking programs

Laura Hauch - Buchanan District Library laura.hauch at buchananlibrary.com
Wed Jan 12 12:16:38 EST 2022

Last week I got an email from Demco that they're discontinuing Wandoo Reader. Needless to say we're panicking a little. Maybe Demco thinks 5 months is enough time to find a replacement, but I beg to differ.

What program do you use to track your Summer Reading? Does it have an app, or strictly web-based? How easy was it for your patrons to learn? Your staff? How expensive?

Any word on whether the Library of Michigan will provide access to another program?

Laura Hauch
Collection and IT Coordinator
Buchanan District Library
128 East Front Street