[Michlib-l] Looking for a resource - Living green program

Emanuela DeCenso Emanuela.DeCenso at FarmLib.org
Thu Jan 13 15:49:23 EST 2022

Hello Latonia,

    I have SOCCRA in Southfield, as one of the recycling places I used to visit when I lived in Redford.
https://www.socrra.org/recycling-drop-off
Recycling — SOCRRA<https://www.socrra.org/recycling-drop-off>
SOCRRA's Recycling Drop-Off Center is open by appointment only for RESIDENTS (not businesses) of SOCRRA’s 12 member communities and also residents of Bingham Farms, City of Bloomfield Hills, Franklin, Rochester, and Rochester Hills. Residency will be verified by attendant and masks are required. The Drop-Off Center is located at 995 Coolidge, Troy, MI (between 14 Mile and Maple).
www.socrra.org
I hope this helps.

Emma

Emanuela DeCenso
Head of Adult Services
Farmington Community Library
emanuela.decenso at farmlib.org
248-848-4312

________________________________
From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of Latonia Phillips via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 3:35 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Looking for a resource - Living green program

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend an agency or someone you have used for a program about:

  *   Ways to reuse old household items / what to buy used (safely)
  *   What to recycle and where (household items)

 All responses are appreciated.Thanks

Latonia Phillips (she/her)
Adult Reference Librarian
Commerce Township Community Library
Phone: 248-669-8108 Ext. 115
Fax: 248-387-6240
Email: lphillips at commercelibrary.info<mailto:lphillips at commercelibrary.info>

The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and we request that you delete the original message and all attachments.