[Michlib-l] Library Employee Scheduling Software

Kaiser, Amy kaisera at myjdl.com
Fri Jan 14 11:27:42 EST 2022

Hello all,

Our library is evaluating staff scheduling software.  We currently use Kronos Scheduler and Time Keeping Software.  We were hoping you could share your knowledge and experience with us.  What current scheduling software do you use and what has your experience been?  Does anyone else use Kronos scheduler and what has your experience been? What is the number of staff and locations/branches for which you are using the scheduling software? Thanks in advance for sharing your information with us.  We will compile the responses we receive and share with the listserv.

Thanks,

Amy Kaiser (she/her/they)
Grass Lake Branch Manager
130 W. Michigan Ave.
Grass Lake, MI 49240
O: 517-905-1382

Henrietta Branch Manager
11744 Bunkerhill Rd.
Pleasant Lake, MI 49272
O: 517-905-1402

kaisera at myjdl.com<mailto:kaisera at myjdl.com>

[cid:ffb72788-3bb8-4ecc-b101-04eff398699b]