[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan Seeks Participants for Digital Hosting Pilot Program!

Gallo, Biz (MDE) GalloB at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 19 09:17:24 EST 2022

Hello Michigan library community!

The Library of Michigan is seeking a handful of organizations to participate in our digital hosting pilot program. If you have digital collections that you would like to share online but don't have the resources to do so, please consider partnering with us!

Visit the LMDigital website<https://lmdigital.libraryofmichigan.org/> to check out our digital collections, or explore Presque Isle Area Digital Collections<https://lmdigital.libraryofmichigan.org/presque-isle-area-digital-collections>, the first partner to have their collections hosted by the Library.

This is open to libraries, museums, and archives throughout Michigan, so feel free to share widely. You can fill out this digital hosting request form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=h3D71Xc3rUKWaoku9HIl0QCRi1FwuQ1Jm623ctyKWqpURTlLMFJESzhYWDVBSDZETUxONzkwWERKRC4u> to learn more about what's involved and see if your digital collection is a good candidate for the pilot program.

Thank you and we look forward to expanding the resources the Library of Michigan offers to its community!

Biz Gallo

Statewide Digitization Initiatives Coordinator

Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48915
GalloB at michigan.gov<mailto:GalloB at michigan.gov> | 517-335-1402

she/her/hers

Discover digital collections from cultural institutions throughout the state at Michigan Memories<https://michmemories.org/>!

Find out more about preserving Michigan's digital cultural heritage through Michigan Digital Preservation Network<http://mipres.org/>!