[Michlib-l] Michigan books

MAPL Director mackinaw3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:57:04 EST 2022

We have 21 boxes of books in storage.  They all are on subjects relating to
Michigan or Mackinaw.  There are both fiction and nonfiction.  They are
books we already have multiple copies of and before we decide whether to
hold additional copies we would like to offer them to any library that may
have interest.  The books are in varying conditions, although none are
new.  Many are withdrawn from our system and have the library stamps and
labels.  If your library can use any of them please list the Box # Item #
and Title.  Also give me a ZV# to send them to and if they should be to
someone's attention.

--
Tanya Procknow, Director

Mackinaw Area Public Library