[Michlib-l] Program calendar and promotional calendars

Comstock Youth youthcomstock at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:53:40 EST 2022

Hi all,

Would anyone be willing to share a year-long program calendar that they
collaborate on with their program team? We are a busy youth department with
four program staff members and we need something more than our many paper
calendars right now. Additionally, how does your social media guru keep
everything organized? How do your librarians and program staff contribute
to social media? I know some libraries use Trello, Google Calendar, Team Up
or the like but other recommendations are always helpful.

Many thanks!

--
Liz Castleberry
Head of Youth