[Michlib-l] Part-Time Youth Services Librarian Job Opportunity at White Lake Township Library

Leah Kenney lmartin at whitelakelibrary.org
Fri Jan 21 15:00:00 EST 2022

The White Lake Township Library is now accepting applications for a Youth
Services Librarian, part-time, 20 - 28 hours a week.  This position
offers $19 -$22 an hour with pro-rated vacation, sick, and personal
business leave; dental, vision, and life insurance.

The White Lake Township Library serves 31,000 residents located 20 miles
northwest of Detroit in the beautiful lakes area of Oakland County.  We’re
still growing into our new 28,000 square foot building.  The youth area has
more than tripled in size from our previous location, allowing us to serve
White Lake’s growing population better and offer a unique opportunity to
provide innovative programming and collections.

Join the team and help us make a difference in the community.  Applications
received before January 24, 2022, will receive priority consideration.

See the job description
<https://piperlibraryfiles.com/ckfinder/connector?command=Proxy&lang=en&type=WhiteLake&currentFolder=%2FJob%20Postings%2F&hash=0f5db658ef56e9a90cf612a87ec53754269f13db&fileName=youth%20pt%20librarian.jan.2022.pdf>
for
more details and visit our website for an application
<https://piperlibraryfiles.com/ckfinder/connector?command=Proxy&lang=en&type=WhiteLake&currentFolder=%2F&hash=0f5db658ef56e9a90cf612a87ec53754269f13db&fileName=EMPLOYMENT%20APPLICATION%20NEW(1).pdf>
.

Best Regards,

Leah