[Michlib-l] Reading Room Dedication in Memory of Ed Marman

Jody Wolak jwolak at wayne.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 25 09:20:30 EST 2022

Many of you knew Ed Marman, who served on the board of the Wayne Public Library for a great number of years until he passed away in 2018. Ed was a wonderful library advocate and a former teacher and librarian himself. He loved reading, music, photography, travel, and all things Irish.

The staff, board, and Friends of the Wayne Public Library would like to invite you to join us for a brief ceremony on Tuesday, February 1, from 6 - 6:45 pm at the Wayne Public Library. We will be dedicating the library's periodicals reading room in memory of Ed. I hope to see you there!

Regards,
Jody Wolak

-------
Jody Wolak